Lightweight and soft.
Flexible cotton lash band.
Perfect for all eye shapes and sizes.
How To Apply:
1. Remove lashes from the tray by the lash band.
2. Measure and trim your lashes (if needed) to fit your eye, always cut from the outside end of the lashes.
3. Apply lash glue to the strip of the lash band and wait 30-40 seconds until the glue becomes tacky.
4. Place the lash in the center of your natural lashes, then using tweezers push the inner corner of the strip lash in place followed by the outer corner.
5. Press lash together against natural lashes.
I love this new addition style! Very flirty and angelic like once you put them on. I love them! New Favs.