Why Lashed Forever?
Why not? Is the question. Our lashes are seen on some of your favorite celebrities, beauty influencers, and TV stars just check out our blog post. We have natural to dramatic lashes styles that are soft, lightweight and add just the right amount of volume and flutter to your eyes. Lashed Forever lashes are perfect for beginners and reusable up to 25 times with proper care.
Are Lashed Forever lashes cruelty free?
Yes, our lashes are cruelty free.
What is the difference between the Faux Mink and Mink Collection?
Our Faux Mink lashes are vegan friendly and made with premium synthetic fibers that mimic the quality and fineness of Mink lashes. Our 3D Mink lashes are cruelty free mink lashes.
How many times can you reuse each lash?
Our lashes can be reused up to 25 times with proper care. Please see our tips on "How To Remove And Care" for your lashes to get the most wears out of your Lashed Forever lashes.
What makes Lashed Forever lashes different from the other lash brands on the market?
We offer high quality natural-looking to dramatic styles that come with a thick comfortable cotton lash band at half the price, our lashes fit all eye shapes and sizes and easy to apply and remove and do not lose their shape after their worn. Our lash styles are extremely unique and take any glam look up a notch to give you an effortless slay.
Can I sleep in my lashes overnight or get them wet?
We do not recommend sleeping in our lashes or fully submerging them as it will result in the lash losing its shape, curl and style.
How to apply lashes:
1. Remove lashes from the tray by the lash band.
2. Measure and trim your lashes (if needed) to fit your eye, always cut from the outside end of the lashes.
3. Apply lash glue to the strip of the lash band and wait 30-40 seconds until the glue becomes tacky.
4. Place the lash in the center of your natural lashes, then using tweezers push the inner corner of the strip lash in place followed by the outer corner.
5. Press lash together against natural lashes.
How to clean and remove lashes:
- Remove eyelashes with the soft part of your finger instead of your fingertips or tweezers. Grasp your lashes between your thumb and forefingers and pull remove from the band inwards.
- Place the false lashes on a paper towel and douse the end of your cotton swab in alcohol or eye makeup remover, squeezing off any excess product.
- Use the cotton swab to gently rub away eye makeup and glue from your lashes, especially the lash band.
- Let the lashes air dry before storing them back in the box or container. Do not store lashes when wet to prevent bacteria from developing.