How To Apply False Lashes
Have some time on your hands? Why not learn a new skill like mastering the art of applying false strip lashes. Applying lashes can be frustrating and challenging for beginner and expert lash wearers, that's why we're here to help make applying lashes less intimidating.
Follow these steps below:
1. Remove the lash from the lash tray and hold the lash up to your eye to measure for sizing. Trim your lash if needed to the length of your natural eye lash.
2. Apply a thin layer of adhesive to the lash band.
3. Allow the adhesive to dry for 15 seconds, so it becomes tacky. (This is the key)
4. Place the lash close to your natural lash line, pushing the middle in first and then work the inner and outer corners.
5. Apply mascara to blend your false lashes with your natural lashes. Mascara can be applied at the beginning or end which ever you prefer.
6. Wah-Lah your glam look is on a whole new level!!